The second wave

By now, everyone who signed up for the weekly “Cool Jerk” mailer/reminder at the San Diego Comic-Con International should’ve received their first mailer. It took a couple of hours typing in all the addresses, and I had to make some guesses on the spellings of some addys, but I managed to get about 97% of you. The other 3%… well, I just couldn’t figure out your scrawls. If you haven’t received a mailer yet, but you remember signing up, please e-mail me and I’ll take care of ya.

Comments are closed.

Cool Jerk is proudly powered by WordPress with ComicPress
All content copyright Paul Horn/Cool Jerk Intl. Site design by Hase Design and Paul Horn.